Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia consists of three companies, namely PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia, PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia and PT Star Engines Indonesia. The Jakarta office is conveniently located at the prestigious Deutsche Bank building in Jakarta, while our 42-hectare plant is in Wanaherang, Gunung Putri, Bogor, and our After-Sales office is located in Ciputat.
PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia is a 100% foreign investment company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart (89,21%) and Daimler Project Consult, Germany (10,79%). It is the Sole Agent, Assembler and Manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia.
PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint venture company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart (43%), PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia (52%) and the Indonesian partner Mr. Iwan Valiant Joesoef, Jakarta (5%). It is the main distributor for PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia, responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia
Account Receivable Staff
Bogor (Jawa Barat), Jakarta Raya
- To perform accounting function to ensure accurate account receivable information, increase collection and minimize risk of uncollective account recievable rate.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting.
- maximum 2 years work experience; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Computer literate (MS Office: Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiar with SAP system.
- Good English communication skills; both oral and written.
For further information please check our web:
Should need you complete information please following link: